The practice provides a number of essential services to patients, including:
- The management of patients who are unwell from which recovery is generally expected.
- The general management of patients who are terminally ill.
- The management and monitoring of patients suffering from chronic diseases, ie coronary heart disease, diabetes, asthma and COPD. These reviews are carried out by the practice nurse, by appointment. Well Person reviews and health promotion advice can also be given.
- Cervical Screening
- Child Health Surveillance including Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Contraceptive Services
- Holiday Immunisations
- Maternity Services
- Well Person Checks
- New Patient Checks
- Phlebotomy (Blood Tests)
- Smoking Cessation and Advice
- Blood Pressure Monitoring